Welcome To Wytychak Elder Law
The legal services at Wytychak Elder Law are a group effort of our entire staff – attorneys, paralegal, and and office assistant. If you are unsure of your legal options, please call our office for a consultation. The attorney will review your situation and outline directions that you can take. The pros and cons of each alternative will be discussed. Finally, you choose the alternative that you want. Consultations usually take about an hour.
“Elder Law” is a legal term coined to cover an area of legal practice that places an emphasis on those issues that affect the growing aging population. Rather than referring to the specific age of our clientele, it refers instead to the issues that our firm is equipped to practice. While many of our clients are elderly, we also represent their families, or people who are not elderly but are facing some of the same issues that an elderly person may face such as disability or the need for public benefits.
Issues that are encompassed under the field of “Elder Law” are:
- Estate Planning (Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, Living Wills)
- Probates and Trust Estates
- Guardianships and Conservatorships
- Medicaid and other entitlement programs (eligibility and appeals)
- Special Needs Trusts and Miller Trusts
- Assorted Tax, Real Estate, and Financial issues