Welcome to Wytychak Elder Law, PLLC
The legal services at Wytychak Elder Law, PLLC are a group effort of our entire staff- attorneys, paralegal, and office assistant. If you are unsure of your legal options, please call our office for a consultation. The attorney will review your situation and outline directions that you can take. The pros and cons of each alternative will be discussed. Finally, you choose the alternative that you want. Consultations usually take about an hour.
“Elder Law” is a legal term coined to cover an area of legal practice that places an emphasis on issues that affect the growing aging population. Rather than referring to the specific age of our clientele, it refers instead to the issues that our firm is equipped to practice. While many of our clients are elderly, we also represent the families of the elderly or people who are not elderly but face some of the same issues an elderly person may face, such as disability, payment of long term care expenses, or the need for public benefits.
Issues encompassed under the field of “Elder Law” are:
- Estate Planning (Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, Living Wills, Property Agreements)
- Probates and Trust Estate Administration
- Guardianship and Conservatorship of disabled or incapacitated persons
- Medicaid and other public entitlement programs (eligibility and appeals)
- Special Needs Trusts and Miller Trusts
- Other related Tax, Real Estate, and Financial issues facing seniors