Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, and community property agreements.
At the initial interview, the attorney may ask you to consider important decisions, such as:
- Who should be in charge of your medical care and finances if you are unable to do so?
- Who is your second choice in case your first choice is not able to assume responsibility?
- When should this person assume responsibility (immediately or upon your disability)?
- Do you have any special requests for your medical care?
- How should your assets be distributed upon your passing?